AWFTE and The Welding Institute Joint Forum - Technical Challenges and Innovations in Welding Engineering
The Welding Institute’s Southern Branch and AWFTE will be jointly hosting a forum focusing on the ‘Technical Challenges and Innovations in Welding Engineering.’ The event will be hosted by Portsmouth University on 13 March, 2020. It will cover topics including marine engineering, materials welder training and education in Southern England.
The day will include technical presentations and talks from industry experts, discussing new and existing applications, including current research projects. There will also be an opportunity for attendees to put questions to an expert panel. Attendance of this event is an excellent opportunity for those in the education and employment sectors with an interest in training and developing their career within the welding engineering industry.
Who Should Attend?
- Lecturers, teachers and trainers engaged in welding engineering
- Employers with an interest in workforce development
- Ambassadors for industry and education
Benefits of Attendance:
- Gaining knowledge and experience from leading industry experts
- Networking with industry experts and personnel within the field
- Learning about new innovations and solutions
- The opportunity to ask industry experts questions that you may have
- Attending the event qualifies you to gain CPD points
To find out more about this event, please follow this link which will redirect you to the TWI Ltd global site where you can also register for the event.
View the most recent programme here.